Scholarship amount : $500 (USD)
Number of winners: 2
Deadline to apply: Sunday, March 19 at 11:59 p.m. EST
This scholarship will be awarded to two different international students during spring 2017. The finalists and winners will be featured in the spring 2017 issue of ISV Magazine.
Scholarship essay question: There has been confusion and hurt feelings about recent immigration news in the United States. As a current international student, what are your thoughts? What would you tell someone who is thinking about studying in the United States?
Who can apply?
An international student (college/university student on a J1 or F1 visa) studying in the United States during the 2016-2017 academic year. Students can be part time or full time, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD seeking.
- Minimum one page, no more than two pages
- Double spaced
- 12 point font
- Include a title for your essay
- Include a header with the following information: first and last name, university, and home country
- Include at least one photo of yourself in the essay. You may also include additional photographs that further enhance your essay
- Please submit your essay in Microsoft Word format
To apply, please upload your essay by using the form below.
Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com