A new scholarship opportunity is available for international students and American students. See if you are eligible to apply!
The company BETiNS shared details about its $5,000 scholarship opportunity. The deadline to apply is June 30, 2017. Anyone who is studying outside of their home country are eligible to apply.
Full eligibility details include:
- Have been accepted into a College or University in a country outside of his/her Home Country (*Home Country determined by the issued passport). Those with a Green Card in the US are not eligible for study in the US.
- Have a US equivalent of a High School diploma from an accredited High School and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above. The validation of this GPA must be from a US. grading system. This can be an American Report Card, or a copy of the translation of your transcript from the US school you have been accepted to or have applied to.
- A TOEFL of 61, or IELTS of 5.5. If you were not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS then you must submit either your SAT or ACT if applicant is inbound to the US. We realize TOEFL or IELTS may have expired. Up load a copy of the expired document.
- Studying for a minimum of one full year at the University or College.
- Have a Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number at the time of award if not included on the application.
- Write an original 500 word (or less) essay on “Your Life’s Goals” and how this scholarship will assist in attaining those goals.
To view all the details of this scholarship opportunity and how to apply, please visit https://www.betins.com/Scholarship/default.aspx
Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org