Are you a U.S. citizen/permanent resident? Then you can enter a chance to win a $10,000 study abroad scholarship! Learn more.
Go Overseas and the Institute of International Education launched in partnership with AIFS Study Abroad, CET Academic Programs, IFSA-Butler, STA Travel, the #GoStudyAbroad contest calling on everyone to encourage U.S. college students to study abroad by the time they graduate. Students who enter the contest can win a $10k study abroad scholarship (along with other prizes).
This Contest is open to U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the 50 United States or D.C. except Rhode Island who are 18 years of age or older.
In order to apply, Nominees must:
- Submit their name, email, current college/university, academic level, and nationality
- Where and why they are interested in studying, when they are interested in studying abroad
- The biggest obstacles to study abroad
- Their own and their family’s overseas experience
- How a scholarship will help them realize their goals.
To view all the terms and conditions of this scholarship and how to apply, please visit http://www.gooverseas.com/generationstudyabroad/terms