A one-time $5,000 scholarship is available for anyone studying outside of their home country.
BETiNS.com International Student Scholarship
This is a one-time $5,000 USD scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students studying outside of their home country with their educational expenses. American Students studying Abroad and International Students studying in the US may be eligible. You need not be a client to be eligible.
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must:
- Have been accepted into a College or University in a country outside of his/her Home Country (*Home Country determined by the issued passport). Those with a Green Card in the US are not eligible for study in the US.
- Have a US equivalent of a High School diploma from an accredited High School and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above. The validation of this GPA must be from a US. grading system. This can be an American Report Card, or a copy of the translation of your transcript from the US school you have been accepted to or have applied to.
- A TOEFL of 61 or IELTS of 5.5 if applicant is Inbound to the US.
- Studying for a minimum of one full year at the University or College.
- Have a Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number at the time of award if not included on the application.
- Write an original 500 word (or less) essay on “Your Life’s Goals” and how this scholarship will assist in attaining those goals.
Priority Deadlines for Scholarship Applications
- The application will close on June 30, 2016.
- Finalists will be determined by August 15, 2016.
- The winner will be announced on August 31, 2016.
If you have any questions, the time to ask them is now. Use this email address for any and all scholarship questions – email@example.com
To read more on how to apply for this scholarship please click here.