Are you committed, energetic, and eager to represent your home country? Consider applying to be an ISV Country Ambassador.
International Student Voice Magazine launched its Country Ambassador program in order to give international students an opportunity to serve as a voice for their home countries and universities.
Country Ambassadors will work with ISV Magazine to represent international students from their home countries at their universities/colleges. They will also work to share news and scholarships provided by ISV Magazine.
The responsibilities of being an ISV Magazine Country Ambassador include:
- Overall, you will serve as the liaison between ISV Magazine and international students from your country at your institution
- Be a voice for your student peers from your home country and your institution, sharing success stories and challenges
- Inform ISV Magazine of sponsorship opportunities to assist international student organizations. For example: ISV Magazine could help sponsor a student event, a student organization meeting, etc.
- Write at least one post each semester about your experience in the United States
- Inform international students from your home country about scholarship opportunities available from ISV Magazine
- Share news, events, national holidays, etc. about your home country at least once a month
- Share news and events at your university/college involving international students from your home country so we can feature them in ISV Magazine. For example: Indian students organizing the annual Diwali celebration or Chinese students celebrating the new year.
- Support ISV Magazine via social media by promoting posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
- Be available for conference calls with the ISV Magazine team
The deadline to get your application in is April 13. You will have more time to get your references completed. To learn more and to apply, click here.